As a member of endo-mail forum, you agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the endo-mail forum services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the endo-mail forum services only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the particular Forum.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the endo-mail forum services, you will not::
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- Post any Content that is not 'on topic' for the forum posted to. Specifically, this means that all postings must be related to a dental topic appropriate to the specific dental forum.
- Post any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to Post such Content;
- Forward private messages to a forum without the express permission of the original author. This includes private replies to public posts and other private or personal communication including e-mail communication with individuals who may or may not be forum members. Forum Administrators have equal participation rights and responsibilities in our forums - everyone is a citizen first.
- Discuss warnings, sanctions, and bans of forum members who may have violated a forum rule. Enforcing the rules of the forum is the responsibility of the forum administrators and endo-mail forum and remains a private issue between the member in question, the Forum Administrators, and endo-mail forum.
- Post messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by endo-mail forum.
- Download any file Posted by another user of the endo-mail forum services that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the endo-mail forum services;
- Use the endo-mail forum services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the endo-mail forum services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the endo-mail forum services or servers or networks connected to endo-mail forum, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to endo-mail forum;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of endo-mail forum or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to Canada or the United States or your country of residence.
Users that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice.
In addition, although endo-mail forum specifically prohibits posts containing content as listed above, the use of the endo-mail forum service may expose you to prohibited content or links to prohibited content.
Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.